- 'Migrants & Identity' in group show 'The Immigrant Show' at Casa del Tunel, Centro de Arte y Cultura, Tijuana, Mexico hosted by NFIA (La fundacion Nacional de Artistas Independientes) (Ongoing)
- 'A Book of Fragile Dreams' in group show RESTORE at the Middletown Art Center, California, USA
- Solo show at Cafe Carvalho, Cusco, Peru
- Solo show at Lili of the Valley Cafe, Pisac, Peru
- Artisanal paper using local and regional materials with Maestro Enrique Ramirez at Taller de Papel Artesanal, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Italian Fresco with Maestro Jesus Gonzalez Guiterres at Escuela de Muralismo, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Extraction of natural pigments from natural sources with Maestro jose Manuel Loera Fernandez at Tlapanochesti Colorantes Naturales, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Extraction of natural dyes from natural resources with Swiss textile designer Stefanie Salzmann at Centro de las Artes de San Agustin, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Life Sketching at IAGO, an institute founded by the late Maestro Francisco Toledo in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Collage Art with Artist Douglas Devivo at the Blue Door Art Gallery & Studio, Guerneville, CA
- Conceptualized the project 'The Body Stories', an Art and Narrative Series
- Life Sketching with Balinese Artist Pranoto Ahmad Raji, Bali, Indonesia
- Neo-Amazonian art in the style of Pablo Amaringo at Usko Ayar School of Arts, Pucallpa, Peru
- Abstract Expressionism with Artist Hines, San Rafael, California
- Osho Art Therapy Training as created by Meera Hashimoto, Bilboa, Spain
- Summer school at the Bellas Artes School of Fine Arts, Cusco, Peru
- Summer school at the Heatherly School of Fine Arts, London
Yantras as tantric tools for meditation with Peter Welteverde in the technique of Harish Johari from Haridwar, India.
'The Art of Slow Travel - See the World & Savor the Journey On a Budget' - A book on an offbeat, slow and responsible manner of traveling, available on Amazon worldwide.
'My Sacred Tool' and 'Naked', published by Middletown Art Center, California, in a chapbook of poems.
'Where are you from?', published on YourLifeIsATrip.com, a website for experiential storytelling and narrative travel writing.